Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A tag? Where? Who? Me?

I was tagged by Shannon the other day which was very sweet of her. I procrastinated replying cause I thought I had to do a whole bunch of html code etc - and well you don't - cut and paste and voila!

I am supposed to tag 7 more people. But I seriously follow 16 blogs - remember a couple of weeks ago I wanted something that would check blogs for updates and then let me know about updates. Well blogger evidently has that - I AM IN LOVE WITH IT AND WANT TO MARRY IT. It forces me to log in (and maybe even write something myself) and then I can see who else has updated.
I'll tag any blog that updates frequently and has photos - something I lack!

1 comment:

M*J*C said...

Very fun!!! BTW - You need to start commenting on your fellow "frequent commentors" blogs...