Monday, June 23, 2008

The Weekend Report

** We won!! We won!! Well rather Norma Anne and Henry won the dream wedding. Behold the power of scrapbookers! So happy for them.

Friday night, Deisel practiced his neighborhood escape plan and had me running all over to find him. I was terrified because I had no idea how to explain to Ernie. I found him seconds after he had run into the road. I sprinted to him and lucky for him people were watching! I drug him home and did not speak to him for the rest of the night cause I was laying on the coach (uh that would be couch) trying to catch my breath. God I am not in shape.

Saturday I hit one big community in a school parking lot yard sale, and got a few things. One lady had toiletries and such for a song - loved her!

Then I headed down to meet my mom and her friends to get them set up at the beach. My mom and I were on target to meet each other exactly. We met up about 12 did a tiny bit of shopping at the outlets and then headed to their cottage. Got everyone moved in and just sat around talking. Sunday we got some sun, I started to read another Jodi Picoult (her stuff is soooooooooo good), we hit the Village of Fenwick 2 or three small stores - I got a great little pocketbook that I have been looking for and a white t-shirt. Oh I made PW's Asian Noodle Salad and there was a ton of it. Everyone seemed to love it. I left the beach about 8:45 which meant I got home about midnight - 10 (uh that would be 2) hours past my bedtime (See I told you I was tired) . I was beat when I got home.

Very fun weekend!

1 comment:

browneyedgirl said...

Man, I am soooo jealous. I wish I could head to the beach. Right now I am hanging onto my sanity by a thin thread, waiting for the end of the month to come along. We get to take the boat out for an extra long weekend on the 31st. Yeah.
~m