Friday, June 13, 2008

Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday....

You know in the movies when they want to show how fast time goes and the pages fly off the calendar - that is my life.



Wednesday I taught a Scrapbook 101 class to my co workers. We always talk about getting together to scrap and I finally just organized it. Everyone seemed to really love it and had fun with it. We plan to get together monthly to keep working on the mini albums that they started, One of the gals even brought her two little girls and they made an album for their dad for fathers day - I loved having the little ones in the class.



Thursday I read the book Change of Heart by Jodi Picoult. I got it Express from the library which meant I only had 7 days to read and return it. I was about 150 pages into it last night when I got home from work and finished it about 10. OHH it was so good. I would love to find someone else who has read it who would like to discuss it because man I have a lot of questions. If you have read it, comment to me and let's chat.

1 comment:

lynette said...

Hey Megan I read Change of Heart. I have actually read all of Picoult's books. Love them all.