Monday, July 14, 2008

Go Megan it's your birthday!



Today is the day that is dedicated to all things Megan. I of course began the celebration at the beginning of the month. Saturday I spent the day scrapbooking with a wonderful group of girls who I have sb'ed with for the last 10 years.


Anne hosts a monthly or quarterly crop at her church - the money goes to charity - she does an AMAZING job. I arrived and she gave me a wonderful treat allowing me to pick a door prize before anyone else. I picked some Making Memories 5th Avenue colletion paper so that I could finish an album that I am working on.


Kathy also had made me a beautiful creative escape album - which I can't wait to fill. It is a vertical album and uses all the CE papers. I will add a pic cause she sells them - all kinds really.


Later around 6:30 when it was crazy party time - Anne brought out cupcakes which were without a doubt the best cupcakes I have ever tasted - they were so moist!! Vivian and Niki scrambled for their cameras as Anne came out of the kitchen singing and Viv caught this one - I love it - such a great shot.


Yesterday Ernie and I went to the farmers market and out to breakfast. I then spent the day by the pool reading another Jodi Picoult book - OHH she is so good - I have cried like 6 times already - she shows you so many angles - I can not wait to read what the twist is going to be in this one. Nineteen Minutes - about a school shooting.


Today when I arrived at the office there was a sign in the bushes. My office is decorated. Fran is one of the most generous caring people in the world. She is the mom at work and takes care of all of us. She got me the most adorable polka dotted mouse pad - pink and green. She also got me a banana scented candle from Yankee Candle - delish! Then Mary got me new travel bags for makeup - pink and green.


MY MOM - she sent me an edible arrangement so I have been nibbling on delicious fruit all day. She is so sneaky she even called the office Friday to get the new address! Gaby and Kathy enjoyed some too!

I ended the day with Ernie picking up Don Pablos which I have not had in years - yummy - and crawling into bed with my guys (and my book) pretty early.

It was a nice birthday - it is nice to just be surrounded by people (and doggies) who love you.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Looks like you had a pretty special day....woo hoo!!! Love the picture - it is a perfect Megan Pic.