Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Contests for this week!

This one from Hostess with the Mostess for jewelry - I really want a mother's necklace! End Feb 8th.

Linda Albrect - oh me oh my have you seen her stuff - she is giving away Basic Gray papers! (no defined deadline)

And Margie - is giving away some of her new Girl's Paperie line! (no defined deadline)

Let me know if you come across any!

Peg shared a few - a new to me blog, Heidi is giving away an Anthropologie gift card. PS the more comments the higher the giftcard. So march on over there. Contest runs til the 14th.

Another cool blog - Andrea owner of One Hundred Wishes is giving away some copies of Where Women Create - cool magazine.

1 comment:

Peggy Houston, TX said...

Hey girlie - thanks for the info... I left a comment for Margie - her stuff looks cool. I have a couple for you: Heidi Gordon from Silver Bella is giving away an Anthro gift card. Yep. Google "dreams intertwined". And andrea Singarella is giving away Where Women Create mag - her studio is included in it. Looks amazing... Enjoy!