Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Why do I blog?

I know that sometimes it is monthly - but it is nice to just get your thoughts down every once in awhile.

Have you joined up at www.paperbackswap.com ?- I love it and it is not just paperbacks - it is kid's books and hardbacks and non fiction. It would be great to have more scrapbookers on there swappin books. For every person that joins and puts me as a referral, I will send a scrapbook RAK!

What else can I share today? I am really looking forward to going to New York for a crop the end of March and of course Nashville in April. Any Nashville travel advice would be so appreciated!!!

6 comments:

Karen said...

Hey megan,
thanks for the info Hope you are having
a great week. Can't wait for the shopping tour

Shannon said...

Hey Megan

Glad to see that you figured out how to get into your blog....love the ornaments....

kathy said...

can't wait to see you!!!

kathy & jose'

Peggy Houston, TX said...

You are just too funny! I am glad you updated! And thanks for the book link - I'm going to check it out now.
Oh and I have a new blog for you to check out - Pioneer Woman or am I just the last one to know?
LOVE YOU!

Jeanne said...

You weren't doing so bad! I love seeing the ornaments...are you doing it again next year? I'll start now, so I can participate next time!

Kyoko said...

Hi Megan!

I'm looking forward to meeting you again in Nashville!! I can join the shopping tour this time. Can't wait!!!

Kyoko