Thursday, January 24, 2008

a new blog to check out or more appropriately - how I just wasted a lot of time.

Have you seen this blog? Pioneer woman is awesome - the pictures - oh my lord - I literally changed my background on my computer four times on the first page - THEN I saw the rainbow with the shadow and I scrolled through 15 pages of bloggin to find that photo. I LOVE IT. She is funny as all get out, her photos are amazing, and the cowboys definately improve my dull life. I really want her calendar and who knows maybe I'll even cook one of her recipes.

Thanks Peggy! You always know the best stuff!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

In the words of Becca....oh my heck...I love that blog and those pictures are out of this world....to get pictures like that without any editing...man...

Thanks for turning me on to that so I could waste some time too...

Smiles