Wednesday, January 23, 2008

All good things must come to an end!

Today January 23rd 2008, marks my 6 year anniversary with Stampin' Up! Sadly, at the end of this month I will no longer be an active demonstrator. I am emailing you today to thank you and to make sure that you get any last orders that you would like.

Thank you all for attending workshops and classes, for placing orders, for sending beautiful handmade cards and gifts. I was able to sell over $22,000 of stamps, paper and ink and I loved every minute of it. I made so many new friends through Stampin' Up! I attended 3 fantastic conventions, Kansas City, Las Vegas and Salt Lake City which were a blast and I learned so much.

If there is anything that you would like to order at this time, please let me know right away and I will get all orders placed and shipped out to you. I do not have any of the new catalogs but I will be happy to order one for you and ship to you. The cost for that is $12.75. You can access the online catalog at www.stampinup.com .

No comments: