Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Project Runway FINALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So after what seems to be the longest running show - I swear season 3 started about 4 years ago - is coming to an end tonight. Just in case you are not a Bravo junkie - I'll give you a brief update. There are 4 contestants left in the fashion designer reality (and I use the term reality lightly). First is Jeffrey whom I lovingly referred to as Tattoo Neck. Now in the beginning he was just not my favorite - but one episode showed him with his kid - and it really made him much more likable. Next is Laura who is a very classic talbot woman who pops out a lot of kids and pulls off some serious necklines (like J Los green dress necklines). Next is Uli whose specialty is flowing and prints and I really think her items are items that are wearable. Finally is Micheal who in the beginning I thought yeah he is okay - but he really proved himself. And the best part is he is a really really likable guy. Honestly I am rooting for any one of them. OOH OOH ten o clock EST - gotta go watch the finale!!!!!!!!!!! Can you feel the excitement in the air??

2 comments:

browneyedgirl said...

I can't believe you watch this show too! I got sooo hooked on this. I can't stand Heidi Klum though, she's so mean! I just had to check to make sure the show was recording, it is, so I will watch it in the AM. I have a volleyball game in an hour and then off to the hot tub. Don't tell me who won....!

Mel

Peggy Houston, TX said...

Megs,
My brother got me hooked on PR and I didn't have a super favorite but I can't stand the tattoos on TN - they are nasty. I don't think he should have won - Uli had the best runway collection. I like Michael probably the most. I don't see how Laura could have done it with a baby... that just wouldn't have been right. Does that make me sexist?