Thursday, September 17, 2009

Some baby goodness

For my facebook holdout - NIKI - I have included a shot. She also provides me with inspiration.

Today I will tell you the story about her charm bracelet. The first Christmas that Ernie and I were together, he bought me a charm bracelet. My idea was to make it a christmas charm bracelet - but he shops on Christmas Eve and so all that was left were angels. The next year, I was then pregnant and I gave him the charm bracelet to add to. He bought a pacifier and a pink, blingy ribbon (breast cancer) more purchased because I love pink, and bling and ribbons! (we did not know it was a girl at Christmas) Seriously I do love ribbon, I have TONS of it in the craft room, I adore Tinsel Trading, and have lots of books with craft ideas using ribbon. I never throw a piece away. I look forward to the day that I will be able to put ribbons in Daisy's hair. I'm not rushing that cause I know with that will come washing it, drying it, combing it, and having her fuss at it being fixed.

It is my hope that Ernie will add a charm every year symbolizing what was important in her life. And I find it special that it started with an angel.

1 comment:

Niki said...

I love my charm bracelet.
Thanks for the pic. Sorry i rain on your FaceBook party! ;-)