Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Dear wonderful Friends and Family,

I thought I would share my holidy letter - since my cards still have not gone out - sad I know!

2008 has definately been a wonderful year for Ernie and me. Our most exciting news: We are expecting a BABY!!! We, along with all of the grandparents, are thrilled with the news. I am due on June 4th and we will get to find out whether we are buying little pink stuff or little blue stuff soon! So far, everything has gone very smoothly - I have had very little discomfort but I have been exhausted which accounts for the boring fall season.

I was busy with my scrapbooking friends in the beginning of the year including a trip to New York in March to attend a crop and hang with Susan and Catherine. About 2 weeks later in April, Ernie and I drove to Nashville (he on the Harley) the weather was TERRIBLE and cold. The best part was attending the American Country Music awards, we were on the floor and it was an experience. Ernie headed back and I spent four days at the Opryland Hotel scrappin with all my girlfriends. It was so great to see everyone.

The summer was filled with Beach, Bike, Birthday and BABY. I headed down to the beach to spend a weekend with my mom and her girlfriends and Ernie and I headed to the beach for the 4th of July. Bike - most weekends found us on the Harley taking trips here and there. Birthday - My birthday was in July. We finished up the summer by seeing Sugarland at the Sunday in the Country show in the VERY FRONT ROW. It was awesome. Little did we know, I was about 3 weeks pregnant on that day!

We, including Ernie's parents, spent Thanksgiving in New Jersey at my mom's house. It was a great visit. We plan to spend Christmas with each of our own parents - since it will be the last year as us being the kids.

As always keep in touch, be my friend on facebook.

Wishing you a wonderful holiday season, filled with much love and laughter that continues all through 2009.

Megan & Ernie

1 comment:

Niki said...

it was a good year, huh? congrats.