Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Cheap, frugal, careful, miserly

Call it what you will, but I am careful with my cash. I thought I would share some of my best info with my 4 blog readers.

1. The best extra savings online is through Mr. RebatesMr. Rebates - they offer a rebate from every website from avon to zappos. And if I refer you, I get a portion of your rebates. It truly adds up - I made about $100.00 this year. Sadly, Amazon is not represented nor is Gymboree. But tons of other stores are - 12% back from Snapfish!

2. Another thing I just realized is the ease of coupons at Bed Bath and Beyond. They take expired coupons and all within the same transaction you can use as many coupons as make sense for your order, including a 20% off any one item for every item you purchase. They have lots more online than in the actual stores.

3. Do you buy a lot of giftcards? Make it easy with the new Esteem Pass. One card works at 35 nationwide retailers including Bed Bath and Beyond and Old Navy and Marriott. If you decide to purchase, call Lisa Muniz and tell her I sent you and she will take great care of you. They started out being a corporate gift giving solution but they will work with everyone.

4. I personally have not tried restaurant.com but a fellow frugal friend uses it all the time and loves it. Essentially you get 10.00 GC for $3.00 and $25.00 GC for $10.00.

Feel free to comment and leave some tips and tricks for me.

2 comments:

Peggy Houston, TX said...

Whenever I order online I consult RetailMeNot to see if they have a discount. More times than not they do...

M*J*C said...

Ooohhhh, great tips!!! I'm going to check out the Restaurant one, I always need those for random gifts around the Holidays!!!!