Monday, November 06, 2006

Can you believe...


That it has been TWO whole months since many of us were flying in for CE. Two months - did that just fly or what! The two months prior to CE did not go by that fast. I starting working on a little album with me CE pics in it yesterday. I am just trying to get background paper and photos and a few simple embellies down - I figure I can add the glitz and glamour for the next 60 years - but it would be nice to share these memories while it is still fresh. I still get giddy thinking about how much fun I had, and how awesome it was to finally get to meet Heidi and for me to meet donna downey was so awesome too! My paper boy was Wow - what a great guy! He could not have been nicer and more accomodating to all of the women there! And what a cutie - those blue eyes - adorable!

No comments: